We may collect and process a variety of information depending on the services you use from Tavistock BID Limited which includes but not limited to the following;
- Personal information when completing any forms or registration processes on the website and/or the mobile application
- Information gathered if we ask for feedback on Deals or on the Tavistock BID Limited service
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of any correspondence
- Information related to your visits to the Website or your use of the Mobile Application
- IP Addresses and Cookies – we may collect information about your mobile device or personal computer such as operating system, browser type in order for us to gather information to help improve our services
We may obtain information about your use of the Website and Mobile Application by using a small file called a Cookie, which is stored on the internal memory of your computer or mobile device. This allows us to store particular information about your preferences, usage patterns and frequency of use. We may use this information to improve our services based on our customers use of our services.
You can refuse to accept Cookies at any time by adjusting the settings of your browser or mobile device. However, this may affect certain parts of the Website or Mobile Application.
If you have registered an account with us, we may from time to time send you information on Deals, Discounts or Offers that may be of interest to you. Your email address may also be used to send you information about other services or products offered by any of our partners or affiliates.
Transfer of Information
Secure transfer of information via the Internet cannot be guaranteed and we have no control on the setting you use on your personal devices when you submit information to us. Once we have received your personal data, we will do our best to prevent any unauthorised access by employing industry standard security policies, procedures and technology.
Third Party Websites
Location of Information
We may disclose your personal information to settle any disputes, respond to legal requests or requirements, enforce polices or where you have violated any law or the rights of other people.
We may also disclose your personal information to any present or future company within our group of companies. In addition, disclosure to third parties may also happen should we sell our business in whole or in part or if we acquire any other business.
Disclosure may also occur to enforce and protect you and third parties in the case of fraud or credit checks.
Forfeit of Rights