Terms and conditions
1. Closing date for entry is 5pm, 7th April 2023
2. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
3. The winner accepts the prize at their own risk and if the winner is unable to take the prize, a redraw will take place.
4. The prize only includes a three course Sunday Lunch for two at The Bedford Hotel in Tavistock.
5. All parts of the prize are subject to availability and our terms and conditions.
6. Any additional expenditure or spending money outside of the stated package is not included. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All extras not specified in the prize must be paid for by the prize-winner.
7. This competition is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales). Entrants must be 18 years and over.
8. Employees connected with this promotion or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion or their families are excluded from taking part in this competition. Anyone found to be a third-party supplier will automatically forfeit the prize and a new selection will take place.
9. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or direct message and will have 5 days to accept their prize. If the winner does not accept their prize within 5 days, it will be offered to another entrant.
10. The winners name and email will be used by us for prize administration. The winner will need to provide a UK postal address for prize postage.
11. Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk or third-party entries are not accepted.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
14. By taking part in this Prize Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
16. This competition is run by Visit South Devon and Visit Tavistock.
17. Full competition terms and conditions can be found by visiting www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/information/ts-and-cs/competition-terms-and-conditions. By entering the prize draw, you automatically accept these terms and conditions.