Terms and conditions - The True Spirit of Christmas
1. Closing date for November entry is 5pm, 29th November 2023. The draw will take place on 30th November 2023.
2. Closing date for December entry is 5pm, 29th December 2023. The draw will take place on 30th December 2023.
3. The Prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
4. The winner accepts the prize at their own risk and if the winner is unable to take the prize, a redraw will take place.
5. The prizes include 2 x £100 Tavistock Gift Voucher.
6. All parts of the prize are subject to availability and our terms and conditions.
7. To enter, you must purchase 5 gifts from businesses in Tavistock Town Centre over a value of £5. All purchases MUST be validated on purchase. You may be required to present proof of purchase.
To see a map of the competition area go to https://www.tavistockbid.co.uk/bid-area
8. This competition is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales). Entrants under 18 years old must have the consent of their adult. 8. 9. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or direct message and will have 5 days to accept their prize. If the winner does not accept their prize within 5 days, it will be offered to another entrant.
10. The winners name and email will be used by us for prize administration.
11. There are no limits to the number of entries per person. The more the better!
12. Cards completed and submitted in November, will give the participant 2 entries into the November prize draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and for future communications from Visit Tavistock and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
15. By taking part in this Prize Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
16. This competition is run by Visit Tavistock and Tavistock BID.